We are searching for an aggressively energetic individual with a passion for sales and Customer Service as well as superior organization, computer and property systems management skills.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following skills/attributes:
• 1 – 2 years of experience in hospitality sales or service.
• The ability to complete contracts and proposals
• Correspond to clients with timely and appropriate verbiage
• The ability to assist in planning and executing sales trips/calls, planning and hosting familiarization trips, press junkets, hosted VIP client events
• Assist five Sales manager and the Director of Sales + Marketing on all needs and appointments, researching potential clients, and sending out information to qualified leads.
• The ability to enter pertinent information into Delphi (sales system), create reports and weekly/monthly reviews
• Assist the Sales team with Administrative duties; typing, answering telephones, sending correspondence, etc., as required.
• Delphi FDC trained and experienced in reports and fundamentals of systems
• Contract building and systems analysis for Opera and Delphi FDC
• Ability to work nights, weekends and specifically Sunday’s
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining deadlines and requirements of Brand Standards
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Proven ability for self-leadership and work well within a team
• Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
• Must possess excellent communication skills both internally and externally
• Diplomacy in the face of challenges or changes that rapidly occur in market
• Passion and Positivity of Service in the workplace
Successful candidates will receive a base wage in the range of US$40,000.00 to US$45,000.00 per annum depending on qualifications and experience