Senior Compliance Analyst/Manager
Invenio is helping to hire a Senior Compliance Analyst/Manager
- Work with the business to manage a robust compliance culture which includes the use of SILO Compliance software.
- Undertaking compliance monitoring in accordance with monitoring plans, including client onboarding procedures and oversight of outsourcing arrangements.
- Preparation of compliance reports and regulatory frameworks for quarterly Committee meetings.
- Reviewing internal compliance procedures on a regular basis.
- Provide guidance for regulatory queries to support the client service team, including those received from banks and investment funds.
- Managing all regulatory filings, including but not limited to, Economic Substance, REEFs, Beneficial Ownership filings.
- Collaborate and oversee junior teammembers in the companys offshore
- 3+ years of experince in a compliance role within financial services
- Professional designation in Legal or Accounting or equvilent
- Qualification in compliance
- Knowledge of AML regulations and legislation
- Experince within the insurance and/or captives industry, HUGE PLUS
Looking for more?