Senior Conflicts and Compliance Analyst
Cayman Islands |
US$65-85k plus benefits
- Assess AML/CTF risks, collect CDD materials, approve clients/matters or escalate to regional Manager/Head of Risk & Compliance.
- Screening for political, sanctions, and legal/commercial conflicts of interests.
- Review and escalate risk assessments.
- Draft, update and maintain compliance documents, such as AML manuals, policies, procedures, templates, bulletins, and internal communications.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an international compliance role, with a focus on AML and other financial crime, preferably in a law firm or financial services setting.
- Knowledge of sanctions regimes, PEPs and other high-risk categories, and an understanding of complex corporate structures and SPV’s .
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills, with proficiency in MS Office Suites.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Knowledge of SharePoint and LMS software is a plus.
Looking for more?