Senior Legal Secretary – Private Client & Trust and Litigation – Grand Cayman
- Support at least three fee-earners (one Partner, a Counsel and an Associate)
- Prepare documents and presentations
- Legal research
- Assignments in relation to investment vehicles, regulated entities, court filings and procedures
- File management
- Diary management, booking meeting and travel arrangements
- Time recording, matter opening, new business, compliance
- Liaise with fee earners and third parties including clients and the Court
- Admin tasks
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years+ prior secretarial experience in a professional office/law firm environment
- Ideally have experience as a legal secretary in a law firm in trusts/private client/litigation
- Typing speed 55wpm+ ideally
Please contact Nikeeta by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply for this Senior Legal Secretary role in the Cayman Islands.
Learn more about living and working in Grand Cayman at The Cayman Resident Website and the Caribbean could be your new home…Want to know about the expat and offshore lifestyle, then head here.