Senior .Net Software Developer, Cayman
RELOCATE TO THE CARIBBEAN! Come and join this highly respected International Leader in the Cayman Islands as a full stack senior .net software developer.
The successful candidate will play a definitive role in the Software Development Life Cycle for the business’ existing in-house developed systems as well as helping to define and drive forward new systems.
The Senior .Net Full Stack Software Developer will have a passion for technology and be expected to have a good understanding of modern software development, best practices and patterns. The role will report to the Lead Developer and be expected to take an active part in daily scrum activities.
You will be expected work with key stakeholders, architects, business analysts and vendors to drive the development strategy for the business as a whole.
- Works with the existing team of developers to design, implement, test, deliver and maintain modern software solutions to support and drive business processes.
- Working with the Development Lead, Architects and Senior Software Developers to drive forward the firm’s adoption of Legal Technology building.
- Delivering software and applications in an Agile fashion and move towards a DevOps style culture.
- Works with business analysts, project managers, and stakeholders to review and define requirements.
- Creates and maintains documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Participates in daily scrum team activities.
- Continual research on new development practices to remain abreast of developments across the IT industry in multiple verticals