Senior Project Development Manager
Cayman Islands |
- Developing sound and robust commercial proposals for board and regulatory approval. This includes the preparation of approval documentation, budgets, business cases and board papers that meet company investment criteria;
- Preparing responses to competitive tenders for new business opportunities;
- Developing and maintaining a renewable generation portfolio of opportunities to provide maximum commercial value. This involves identifying and developing any new renewable generation opportunity;
- Managing the conceptual, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies associated with selected development opportunities to create commercially viable and technically robust development opportunities;
- Managing the scopes, budgets and processes for land rights acquisition, permitting and any other approval processes ensuring that acquisitions and approvals align with engineering proposals;
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships such as regulatory authorities, customers, land owners, public interest groups, contractors, and suppliers such that company’s brand and reputation is considered at all stages of the development process;
- Assisting with the development of short and long term generation and facility expansion and upgrade plans. Supervision of the company’s Project Development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Commerce or related development orientated disciplines with a minimum of 7 years of post-degree experience in developing Renewable Energy and other transitional energy projects in the Electric Utility Industry;
- A Masters of Business Administration or similar Masters in related disciplines is preferred;
- Demonstrated computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite Programs;
- Chartered/registered engineers and PMI Project Management Professional certification preferred.
Looking for more?