Senior Service Desk Analyst – Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands |
CI$45-55k plus benefits
- Act as the point of escalation for the IT Service Desk, resolving calls through problem resolution or documenting the steps taken for remediation.
- Provide 1st / 2nd line IT support.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, monitor and maintain infrastructure environment.
- Provide support for periphery devices, mobile devices and office equipment.
- Manage hardware inventory.
- Work independently to record, track and document requests in the ticketing system and ensure all procedures / protocols are followed.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts (DNS, TCP, IP, Windows Networking, Ethernet, AD).
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to safely lift / install upto 50lbs of IT equipment
- Technical knowledge of Windows 10 /11, Microsoft Office 2016, iOS
- Experience with iManage, ViewPoint, Aderant, Mitel, DUO, VNC, TeamViewer would be a plus
Looking for more?