Senior Service Desk Analyst
- To act as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails and service desk requests from
- staff regarding technology issues, queries and requests for assistance
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to callers, by providing them with appropriate
- support responses and friendly communication
- Ensure that all requests are accurately logged and managed in the Technology Service Desk
- Troubleshoot technology related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as
- thin client terminals, laptops, printers, and mobile devices
- Case management – to manage caller’s expectations by updating and escalating unresolved
- calls to the escalation team
- Adhere to all technology processes such as incident management, change management,
- problem management etc.
- Conduct user administration – joiners/movers/leavers/transfers/promotions/application
- Mobile device administration and support
- To liaise with third party suppliers for additional technical support
- Installation of equipment – Thin clients, PC’s, printers, laptops, photocopiers, VC systems.
- Being aware of cyber security risks that exist and escalate any events or concerns that are
- Provide support to other Service Desk analysts across the team
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Being able to evidence a keen interest in technology and new technology is preferred, and higher
- education experience of technology would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office & Teams, Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with Active Directory, IManage Work DMS, Mimecast
Looking for more?