Senior Software Developer
Cayman Islands |
- Works with the existing team of developers to design, implement, test, deliver and maintain modern software solutions to support and drive business processes.
- Be seen as a technical development lead by the firm for in-house development initiatives, providing subject matter expertise for projects and the IT department.
- Working with the Head of Applications and Systems Development, Development Lead, and Architects to drive forward the firm’s adoption of Legal Technology.
- Be seen as a mentor, and to junior members of the team, including code reviews and one-to-ones.
- Works with business analysts, project managers, and stakeholders to review and define requirements.
- Creates and maintains documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Leads a scrum team and owns the processes around this.
- Continual research on new development practices to remain abreast of developments across the IT industry in multiple verticals and not just Legal.
- University degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline or 12 Years IT experience
- Proven .Net Full Stack development background.
- 8 years’ previous experience as a Senior Developer leading a Scrum team. (Required)
- Understanding of software development best practices. (Expert)
- .Net Core 2.2+ (Advanced)
- Entity Framework 5.0+ (Advanced)
- API Design (REST, RAML / OpenAPI ) (Advanced)
- Unit Tests (Advanced)
- Experience with frontend UI development (Angular / React / Bootstrap / CSS3 / HTML) (Required)
- The ability to write and understand complexed SQL statements (Required)
- Agile and Scrum training (Required)
- Experience of working with CI/CD pipelines and a familiarity with blue/green deployment approaches. Preferably leveraging GitHub and Azure DevOps.
- UX Design experience (Desirable)
- MS Azure (Desirable)
- Azure DevOps (Desirable)
- Mongo DB (Desirable)
- MS Dynamics (Desirable)
- MS Power Platform or similar Low/No Code Platform (Desirable)
Looking for more?