Senior Solutions Analyst
- Using Contract Express and HighQ to automate documents, build portals for clients and create workflows. Similar platform knowledge accepted.
- Developing a range of new knowledge products and services to support our clients and intermediaries
- Requirements gathering for new KM client solution requests and preparing the business case for approval
- Maintaining and managing automated templates and client portals
- Managing the CPL and migrating precedents to automation
- Working with the whole business to embed our house style and ensure brand consistency for clients
- Delivering inductions for new starters on our products and services
- Maintaining the products knowledge base, project documentation and training materials
- Assisting in the training and supervision of trainees during their placement with the knowledge team
- Producing reports on projects and systems usage and keeping up to date with legal KM trends
- Managing strong relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and suppliers
- Covering for the absences of other team members
- Any other duties as required by the Head of Knowledge
- Keen interest in knowledge and technology in a law firm setting.
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders, suppliers, lawyers and business services professionals of all levels
- Experience of using legal tech solutions such as HighQ, Contract Express or similar platforms
- User centric approach to services and commercial awareness
- Able to represent the team and the firm professionally and positively both internally and externally
- Good communication and writing skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Commercially aware and client focused
- Ability to manage multiple small projects concurrently and see them through to the end
- Strong understanding and ability to promote and capitalize on connections with other business units
Looking for more?