Senior Trust Officer – Grand Cayman
- Support Managers
- Administration of a portfolio of accounts with high complexity, including trusts structures, investment companies, and foundation and agency accounts
- Provide technical guidance and problem solving to the trust officers / trust administrators / assistant trust officers
- Meet with third parties including; clients, accountants, advisors
- Ensures that statutory / regulatory filings are done in a timely manner and in accordance with the appropriate laws & timetables
- Pay annual trust company and government fees in a timely manner and per the fee schedule
- Open and close accounts
- Act as authorised signatory for the Trust Company and nominee companies in accordance with the relevant signing authorities
- Research, investigate and respond to client queries
- Ensure that all reporting to clients is accurate and timely by reviewing, researching and investigating client queries and responding appropriately
- Acts as a relief for Manager / Senior Manager as required.
- Ideally have the STEP Diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 years of trust, company and administrative experience
- A degree in business / commerce or combination of education and experience
Looking for more?