Service Desk Analyst
Cayman Islands |
- Providing initial response and resolution to all support calls including the provision of ad-hoc training to end users and/or IT colleagues.
- Ensuring customer service delivery is timely and accurate on a daily basis by actively triaging the ticket queue and ensuring proper assignment, responding to queries, handling complaints and meeting Service Level Agreement deliverables related to support requests received by the Service Desk.
- Supervising and conducting the following: hardware break fix operations (hardware diagnostics, memory upgrades, etc.), basic network and workstation configuration in a Microsoft AD environment, technology asset procurement, end user training, management of new hire setup including end user asset deployment (computers, phones, mobiles, etc.)
- Raising concerns and providing recommendations to the IT Manager through Service Desk trend analysis and observations through first lines of support.
- Creating and updating technical documentation.
- Interacting with Group IT on infrastructure, information security and operational IT issues.
- Collaborating on specific projects as directed by the IT Manager.
- Adhering to current policies and procedures as defined by the organisation.
- Participating in on-call rotation.
- Relevant qualifications in the following areas would be ideal: Computer Science, Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL and other IT disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to manage small technical projects end to end and work independently when required
- An advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is required. Experience working with Citrix, AdEx, FileSite, Viewpoint, SharePoint, Mitel, antivirus, cost control programmes and email filtering systems would be an advantage
- A solid foundation in network administration and application support is required, with the ability to communicate to a non-technical audience
- Proven ability to work effectively and consistently while working alone, ensuring an appropriate approach to work management and prioritisation at all times
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with the ability to effectively prioritise them in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with service desk applications and ITIL methodologies
- Previous experience in a law firm setting would be an advantage
- Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong technical documentation skills
- The ability to provide out of hours support as required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
Looking for more?