Service Desk Manager
Cayman Islands |
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to callers, by providing them with appropriate support responses and friendly communication
- Oversee all IT Service Desk requests and incidents. Pro-actively manage the Service Desk call queue to ensure appropriate service levels are delivered
- Troubleshoot IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as PCs, printers, and mobile devices
- Manage service desk resource levels across the Group to ensure that a 24/7 service is always available
- Ensure that all requests are logged and managed in the IT Service Desk system and ensure that the team are dealing with all requests in a timely manner, with frequent communication
- Escalate unresolved calls to the escalation team / applications team / infrastructure team as appropriate
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to the Operations Manager and the Technology Director to meet ad-hoc, monthly schedules as needed
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Analysts including their personal development Ensure all appropriate support mechanisms are in place to enable them to excel. Assist and provide cover for communicating system downtime/emergency activities to the firm
- Installation of equipment – PC’s, printers, laptops, modems, faxes and photocopiers
- Being aware of cyber security risks that exist and escalate any events or concerns that are encountered. Responsibility for carrying out all tasks in a secure manner i.e. keeping security in mind
- 5 years’ previous experience of working within a customer-facing IT environment is required.
- Higher education is required.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Windows & Office, Active Directory
- Experience in Microsoft M365, IT Service Management tools, ITIL processes, iManage DMS
- Knowledge on Citrix
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage own and team workloads
- Ability to work in a busy and sometimes pressurised environment
Looking for more?