Cayman Islands |
- Collaborating with the team to define and estimate user stories and tasks.
- Delivering clean, testable, maintainable and scalable solutions.
- Understanding how code gets from source control to production and planning up front for every user story to be delivered.
- Assisting with the design and implementation of CI and CD pipelines
- Assisting with the design and implementation of security
- Keeping up to date with emerging technology
- Travelling as necessary to work with globally distributed teams
- A Bachelor’s Degree or similar, ideally in a STEM discipline
- Expertise in C# and .NET
- Expertise in Web and RESTful API development as well as CI / CD pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud services, preferably Azure and of front-end frameworks, such as Angular or React
- Knowledge of micro service and event driven design
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Approachable, friendly, a team player with a solution focused approach
Looking for more?