Software Engineer, Grand Cayman
We are seeking a Software Engineer, to join our clients team. You will be responsible for helping design and develop the open source EOSIO blockchain software and other future decentralized projects, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on various layers of infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to work on novel consensus algorithms, high performance p2p networking algorithms, databases, and high-throughput virtual machines to meet the needs of the EOSIO platform.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Develop blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification. Experience with C++ 11 or 14 required, particularly mastery of STL, Boost and Lambdas.