up to $200K USD
You will be responsible for overseeing and directing all accounting functions at the group level, including general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, fixed assets, and investments. you will also prepare periodic reports, review and reconcile data, and participate in the development of specialized financial data, including the audited financial statements. Budget preparation and monitoring and analysis of financial actuals against variances.
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial reporting to Bank President, CEO, Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Reviews financial information needed to ensure an accurate statement to provide to various regulatory agencies.
- Produce and coordinate the annual budget preparations and financial analyses.
- Provide leadership and oversight to the Finance Department, ensuring optimal performance.
- Ensures that accounting functions are completed in accordance with established procedures and applicable regulations.
- Identify, assess, and recommend key mitigation of Group risk.
- Other duties as may be required.
- Professional Accounting Qualifications, e.g. CPA or ACCA. Masters degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- At least 15 years’ experience in financial services industry (preferably in banking) is essential with minimum 5 years management experience.
- Technical knowledge of accounting concepts, practices, procedures, and financial reports. IFRS accounting standards preferred.
- Strong leadership, people management skills, excellent communication and analytical skills.
Looking for more?