Cayman Islands |
- Install and deploy systems that fully adhere to the requirements and standards of the organization.
- Manage physical resource requirements and enhancements ensuring business needs are met.
- To configure front and back-end systems ensuring communication requirements are met and transactions are successful.
- Install and configure prerequisite server roles and features as per the requirement for application owners.
- Other duties as may be required.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Information Systems environment.
- Knowledge of SQL architecture, implementation, and configurations.
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of network operations and all related computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of user access control, security models, and back-up processes.
- Thorough knowledge of data communication protocols, standards, and related hardware.
Looking for more?