Systems & Database Administrator
Cayman Islands |
- The post holder should possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science plus a minimum of five (5) years post-graduate experience; OR an IT related Associates degree plus a minimum of eight (8) years post-graduate experience; OR be a more mature entrant with a minimum of three (3) CXE passes plus eleven (11) years of relevant IT technical support experience. At least three years must have been working in the configuration, implementation/support of SQL Server Databases.
- The post holder must be proficient with MSOffice and one or more scripting or programming languages. Must demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills with ability to work in a complex, multi-project environment across multiple development and test instances.
- Demonstrable evidence of a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving. Broad understanding of Information Systems concepts and practices, with basic knowledge and experience of Software Development Tools and Methodology, and practice in the Linux, Unix, or Windows Operating system/network environment.
- It is desirable that the post holder possess a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) certification.
- X-Roads Web Services
- Database administration, skills of operational process involved, management of high availability models, disaster recovery processes and similar topics.
- SQL Server maintenance skills to track, discuss or validate any definition or development in the database.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools is highly desirable
- PHP programming is an asset.
Looking for more?