Cayman Islands |
- As part of the company’s ongoing business including growth in the Caribbean, we are looking for a client-facing Systems Engineer to support the successful delivery of client projects in South Florida, the Cayman Islands, and other countries in the Caribbean.
- The position will be based out of our Cayman Islands office, but we are flexible when it comes to reaching an agreement to work on-island and remotely.
- There will be some regional travel involved depending on client projects and their locations.
- This role will include pre-sales and post-sales responsibilities – and requires demonstrable experience in designing, deploying, and supporting Datacenter Compute and Storage solutions from key industry vendors such as HPE.
- Expertise in areas such as Data Backup and Recovery, Virtualization and Networking is highly desired.
Due to the above responsibilities the applicant should have a minimum of five (5) years of experience and possess some of the below (or equivalent) qualifications or hands-on experience:
- HPE Compute – Proliant Servers, c7000 Bladesystem and Synergy
- HPE Storage – 3Par, Nimble and MSA Storage Arrays
- Alternative vendors – such as Pure Storage and Cisco UCS
- Additional experience working with Vmware vSphere, Veeam Backup & Recovery and Networking technologies would be a plus.
Looking for more?