TAX Director | US Funds | Interim
Location – Remote, ideally in Cayman, US, UK or Ireland
Duration – Initial 3 to 6 month engagement with an opportunity to continue on a more permanent basis
Start Date – ASAP
- Deliver quality service to top tier Investment Fund clients.
- Manage a Cayman based Tax team to prepare and review US Tax compliance (schedule K-1 etc) files.
- Responsible as the signing authority to sign off on US Tax Compliance files.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant subject, Masters of Science in Taxation is preferred.
- Ideally an IRS Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar, will also consider a CPA.
- Experience as a Signing Authority on US Tax Compliance files for Investment Funds.
- Maintaining current client relationships.
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
- Coaching the US tax team to global best practice standards.
Looking for more?