Trust – Associate Director
- Keeps abreast of legislative changes that may affect the organization and its compliance with local Trust laws
- Research and report on changes to Trust law effecting PTC’s, Unit Trusts and Charitable and Star Trusts and implements respective changes to policies & procedures
- Drives the Trust business with regards to all Trust related matters, including the set-up and structuring of Trusts, execution of documentation and coordination with all parties involved in the Trust structure
- Serves as an authorized signatory of the Trustee on Trusts in a manner that is reasonably believed to be in the best interest of the beneficiaries
- Performs detailed reviews of documentation and communications for all Trust clients
- Communicates with the general registry on all filing matters
- Maintains and prepares Trustee packs for meetings where applicable and drafts Trustee minutes
- Works with the Managing Directors on building the Trust business
- Assists with data protection implementation, International Tax Compliance and AML issues for all trusts as applicable.
- STEP qualification is essential
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with STAR, Charitable, Unit Trusts and PTC’s
- Proven track record of delivering advice and results to internal and external clients across a wide range of industry sectors, advising in relevant areas of trust.
Looking for more?