Trust & Corporate Services Officer
Cayman | Trust
- The successful applicant will be expected to assist a growing Trust Unit with the administration of all accounts including Trusts, Private Trust Companies, Companies and Agencies.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of accounts with high complexity.
- Administering a portfolio of accounts in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Providing technical guidance and problem solving for trust clerks/trust administrators/assistant trust officers.
- Communicating in an effective, professional and courteous manner with clients, attorneys, accountants and other professionals.
- Ensuring reporting to clients is accurate and timely.
- Meeting with clients, their lawyers, accountants and other advisors as required.
- Completing administrative, investment and risk reviews on all accounts in accordance with established procedure and complete corrective action arising from established office procedures.
- Researching/investigating and responding to client queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Reviewing and approving financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy.
- Ensuring all statutory filings are completed in a timely manner.
- Providing administrative support to Senior Management.
- Assisting with the compliance of FATCA/CRS.
- Assisting with the ongoing development of a robust policy and procedures manual.
- Ensure database is effectively maintained.
- Assist with the preparation of fee proposals and managing of Trust accounts receivables.
- A STEP Diploma in International Trust Management (TEP Designation), or working towards it.
- 5-7 years of trust, company and administrative experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Mandarin a plus, due to our company’s client base.
- Ability to work within a team of professionals and must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft application (Word, Excel, etc.) and Viewpoint
The salary range for this position is US$75,000.00 – US$110,000.00 per annum based on qualifications and experience.
Looking for more?