Cayman Islands |
$70,000 - $90,000 USD
- Managing a portfolio of clients consisting of trusts and companies, including complex private client structures and private trust companies.
- Conducting all administrative aspects for this portfolio of clients, dealing directly with clients and their advisors and family offices where relevant.
- Review complex financial statements and to liaise with the firm’s accounts department regarding the preparation of financial statements for both trusts and companies.
- Occasionally reviewing documents pertaining to the establishment and continuation of trusts to ensure compliance with the relevant laws.
- An internationally recognized professional qualification (CA, ACCA, CPA, STEP);
- An advanced degree, with at least 3 years relevant industry experience in a comparable role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Looking for more?