Trust Officer – Banking
One of Cayman’s leading banks is hiring to a Trust Officer position and is hoping to hire ASAP.
The Trust Officer will be focused on:
- creating the relationship of a Trusted Advisor with the client.
- ensuring the effective management of all processes and that transactions are carried out correctly and in accordance with the requests received.
- being pro-active in ensuring all clients receive personalized service.
- developing new business.
- ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- providing technical advice on complex structures to clients.
- focusing on efficiencies and process remediation.
- deriving workflow benefits through the utilization of existing systems and/or enhancements to current procedures.
- ensuring all applicable laws and internal policies are used daily.
- managing the process of WIP (Work in Progress) on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate will be someone with:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience whilst working in the Financial Services industry.
- Prior experience of working in a client facing role.
- A record of setting, meeting and exceeding set objectives.
- Strong project management skills and a track record of working within a team.
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new systems easily.
- An excellent understanding of Compliance and Risk Assessment.
If you’re interested in applying or would like further information please send your CV to [email protected]