Cayman | Legal
US $140-US$185k DOE plus relocation package if required plus pension and healthcare as per Cayman Islands law
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ideal applicant will have a litigation background of at least 3 years from a top offshore or international law firm;
- Undertake a range of contentious trust matters as well as general litigation work.
- First class academics i.e. 2.1 LLB minimum and equivalent of commendation or higher at LPC level;
- Must be 3-5 PQE Cayman Islands qualified attorney or 3-5 PQE qualified in England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia and/or New Zealand;
- Magic circle or equivalent training firm;
- Experience working in the UK or Australia is preferable.
Looking for more?