Underwriting Manager – Group Life and Health
DOE + Bonus and benefits + relocation package
Invenio is partnered with one of the leading insurance firms in the Cayman Islands to add a Underwriting Manager to oversee their Group Insurance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the pricing of group life and health prospects within assigned authority limits. The goal is to create and maintain profitable retention of existing books to business. Ensure adequate, accurate, and timely delivery of account renewals and new business proposals consistent with the companies goals. This individual is expected to be a leader and will be responsible for overseeing a small, self-motivated team and enhance the existing team culture.
- 5+ years’ experience in Group Life and Health specific underwriting
- Bachelors’ degree in business, finance, insurance, math/tech/data management/etc
- Managed an entire book and/or building from scratch
- Experience working within Cayman market
- Advanced professional Designation in life or health insurance such as HIA or AALU
Looking for more?