Vice President Captive Insurance
Cayman Islands |
- Provide accounting services to a portfolio of captive insurance companies.
- Review of management and financial statements on a portfolio of captive accounts.
- Deliver presentations of financial and other relevant information to key stakeholders.
- Authorize and process captive account transactions.
- Prepare accurate management reports, forecasts, budgets and assist direct reports in preparing the same.
- Manage and lead a group of junior team members (account managers, assistant accountants and administrators) and conduct first review of financial statements and work product prepared by direct reports.
- Manage and build relationships with regulatory agencies and clients.
- A professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous audit experience and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in the captive insurance industry.
- Being an organized individual capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Strong timekeeping and multitasking skills to ensure you meet reporting deadlines.
- Strong team management skills.
- Good business development skills as you will regularly meet with clients and to travel internationally to client locations from time to time.
Looking for more?