Vice President: MLRO, AMLCO, DMLRO – Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands |
Extremely high and flexible DOE!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as MLRO, AMLCO and DMLRO for various entities
- Ongoing monitoring of AML, CFT, APF policies and procedures
- Advising the Board of Directors of client entities on AML/CFT/APF compliance issues and report findings
- Advise and assist clients on AML/CFT/APF issues as they arise or changes in legislation
- Ensure AML risk assessments are conducted, and procedures are in place to address concerns
- Test CDD procedures
- Act as the point of contact with relevant authorities
- Investigate suspicious activities and report as necessary
- Maintain AML/CFT/APF logs and records
- Manage staff including delegating work, training, support, identifying any issues within the team and resolving them
- Proactively assist marketing and leadership initiatives
- Business development
- Be working towards or have completed an AML compliance qualification i.e. ACAMS or ICA
- It would be a bonus if you have audit experience and/or an accounting designation i.e. CA/ACCA/CPA
- Minimum eight years AML compliance experience
- Knowledge of funds, insurance and structured finance would be ideal
- Must have excellent communication skills to manage staff, work with the Board and to liaise with third parties effectively
- Ideally have trained or managed staff within compliance
- Business development experience
Please contact Nikeeta by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply for this Vice President role in the Cayman Islands.
Learn more about living and working in Grand Cayman at The Cayman Resident Website and the Caribbean could be your new home…Want to know about the expat and offshore lifestyle, then head here.
Looking for more?