Vice President of Property & Casualty
Invenio is recruiting a Vice President of Property & Casualty position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and administration of the property and casualty underwriting department (roughly 20 employees large). Heavy focus on business development including providing clients quotations and handle complex or unique operational problems with customers. As a people leader you will be responsible for planning and implementing annual objectives/performance measures for team members, conduct performance reviews for direct reports, monthly management reports, and provide guidance and development support for team. Communicate with RI brokers, producers, board members, and other departments will be included as well.
- 5+ years’ experience within General Insurance at a managerial level or above
- ACII or CPCU or equivalent or working towards attainment
- Previous experience in underwriting and understanding of companies policies and underwriting procedures
- Understanding of reinsurance treaties, coverage, exclusions, and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of computer software “Underwriter”