Business Development Executive
Cayman | Business Development
DOE to $110K USD. PLUS substantial performance and production related commissions.
- Responsible for new Business Development across the full range of products
- Coss-sell products and services, as well as referring relevant leads
- Assist the Executive team in setting and achieving production goals and targets
- Manage and mentor junior sales staff
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the Health Sales Plans
- Ability to create coherent marketing/action plans within overall business development strategy
- Business or Finance related Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Professional Insurance Qualification such as ACII, HIA.
- Proven Track Record in business Development
Salary will reflect experience and qualifications and will be offered up to $110K USD, PLUS substantial performance and production related commissions.
Looking for more?