- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Basic Confidentiality Policy
Where personal information is required to use or interact with the website, it is INVENIO GLOBAL’s policy that this information (e.g. your name, email address, or telephone number) is private and confidential. The personal information you provide to INVENIO GLOBAL is stored in a secure location, accessible only by appropriate staff, and is used for the purposes set forth in this policy (e.g. to reply to a question or to offer more information about our services).
INVENIO GLOBAL collects two types of information from visitors to our website: (1) Personal information; and (2) Non-Personal information:
- Personal Information
“Personal information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, or email address. INVENIO GLOBAL collects and stores any personal information that you voluntarily share with us. For example:
- We may collect your email address or telephone number if you contact us with a question; or
- We may collect your name, contact information, job title and details about your search for employment when you complete a form on our website to set up a consultation and/or to seek further information about our services.
If you do not wish to have INVENIO GLOBAL collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
- Non-Personal information
“Non-Personal information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, location, or interests. Non-personal information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personal information that is collected via the website and a description of how this information is used:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address: Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data. INVENIO GLOBAL uses this information to measure traffic within our website.
Information Use and Sharing
INVENIO GLOBAL is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. INVENIO GLOBAL will use your information to advise and assist you in your search for employment. INVENIO GLOBAL will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to assist you in your search for employment.
In addition, INVENIO GLOBAL may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from INVENIO GLOBAL at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and/or
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
INVENIO GLOBAL uses best-in-class recruitment CRM software which employs reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal data it processes. When the service is accessed using Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8.0 or higher, Transport Layer Security (TSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help provide that personal data is safe, and secure while in transit. The CRM software also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and hosts the service in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to protect against interference or access from outside intruders.
No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to INVENIO GLOBAL is done at your own risk. However, INVENIO GLOBAL takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. If you suspect any misuse or loss of or unauthorized access to your personal information, please let us know immediately.
Personal information shared by you with INVENIO GLOBAL for publication on our website will be published on the internet and may be accessible around the world.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The latest development in the current EU agenda to safeguard its citizens and their private information is the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
One of the GDPR’s main objectives is to protect and clarify the rights of EU citizens and individuals in the EU with regards to data privacy. This means that Under the General Data Protection Regulation EU citizens have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email us on email@example.com with enough information to identify you, proof of identity and address, and let us know the information to which your request relates.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal and non-personal information collected via the website.