Cayman Islands |
CI$50,000 + DOE
- Prepare estimates with appropriate detail for pricing stages.
- Working knowledge of estimating, design/specification development and contract delivery methods required.
- Maintain cost databases for WIP use and provide estimating support for internal/external clients. Collaborate with clients and vendors to identify project requirements and performance criteria.
- Collaborate with project team to monitor progress, develop and execute action plans, produce secondary deliverables, assist Preconstruction Team in proposal presentation, and maintain/execute schedule for cost development.
- Manage preconstruction projects, qualify building team members, and oversee the quotation process for prospective building team members.
- Evaluate quotations from prospective building team members, assist with buyout process and procurement, and review design documents to identify potential cost/benefit solutions.
- Collaborate with Design Dept. to identify, establish, and utilize standard assemblies and details; forecast payroll field labour requirements and manpower levels; assure contract estimates comply with corollary and mandated form of contract delivery; and, if necessary, create, assemble, and produce bid proposal package(s).
- Prepare and turnover deliverable reports for field use; act with integrity and ethical behavior; collaborate with internal design disciplines to ensure minimum standards are met.
- Support Accounting and Field Construction Departments with job cost control programs, and provide job cost budget reports using MS Office Suite, Bluebeam, Acrobat, MS Project and other licensed applications.
- B.S. in Civil/Structural Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years, broad-based, construction experience with a minimum of three (3) years of estimating experience.
- Experience in estimating and collaborating for large CM/GC, CMaR, and Design-Build projects of greater than 7-figures.
- Strong personal time management, multitasking, interpersonal, sales, marketing, negotiation, and business communication skills, with knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
Looking for more?