Posted Nov 21, 2023 by Invenio
• Audit and input periodic reviews for companies, partnerships and trusts as part of an ongoing data remediation project.
• Identify discrepancies and make recommendations for data remediation actions.
• Ensure ViewPoint is updated to ensure accurate and completeness of the periodic review process.
• Assist Head of Corporate Services Cayman and/or Senior Manager, Corporate Services with other adhoc regulatory projects as required.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in financial services with a focus on compliance and corporate related matters. Audit experience would be an advantage;
• A working knowledge of Cayman Islands regulatory environment, including but not limited to, the AML legislation;
• Ability to process and interpret data relating to Client Due Diligence documentation;
• Excellent written, verbal communication, AML/CFT training skills and presentation skills;
• Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; exposure to applications such as View Point, CORIS & Reefs are an asset; and
• Needs to be Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet strict project timelines which may be required to be done remotely.
For an immediate response and a confidential conversation about this position, please contact:
Nikeeta Beri | Nikeeta@invenio-global.com | +1 345 769 7000
Alert me to similar Data Remediation Clerk jobs in Cayman Islands
+1 345 769 7000