Assist the Chief Human Resources Officer in providing comprehensive Human Resources guidance, advice and support to Senior Managers, Heads of Departments, and employees on HR matters.
- Assist the Chief Human Resources Officer in the provision of professional advice, guidance and service to employees and the organisation in all areas of organisational Development, Human Resource Management, Employee Relations and Personnel Administration.
- Prepare and process HR correspondence such as employment agreements, change of circumstance forms, pension forms, job references, acting and duty appointment letters, transfers, acceptance of resignation/retirement, maternity/paternity letters, etc. Prepare employment verification letters in accordance with policy.
- Assist the Chief Human Resources Officer with the recruitment and selection processes including updating job descriptions, composing job advertisements, liaising with candidates and panel members, assisting with shortlisting and pre-employment testing, scheduling and conducting interviews at appropriate venues, produce packages for the Panel, produce Panel Reports, arranging medicals, conducting background checks and notifying successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Completing assigned reporting functions involving attendance statistics, and other information as assigned.
- Assists in managing the ‘Performance Management’ system for the Authority.
- Ideally have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or Business Administration with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience OR an Associate’s Degree/Professional HR Certification with a minimum of seven (7) years post-graduate experience in an HR or administration environment.
- The Post holder must have a good working knowledge of working in an HR Department in a medium to large sized organisation as well as the ability to address and solve a wide range of HR issues.
- Strong supervisory and organisational skills.
- High degree of personal and technical communication skills.
- Ability to bring integrity and impartiality to all tasks, and observe strict confidentiality, while exercising discretion and courtesy.
- Knowledge and use of HR software to record data and generate reports necessary to manage and make business decisions.
- Ability to interpret and apply laws and regulations affecting the HR function of the organisation.
- Proven written and analytical skills. Experience using Microsoft Office.
For an immediate response and a confidential conversation about this position, please contact:
+1 345 769 7000